Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My Bonus for Visiting Jordan (J10/10)

 

This trip of my to Jordan not a birding trip, thus I have no proper watching gear with me. Not even a bino but just a compact camera. I am lucky enough to be able to still see and photograph some of them at the tourist attraction area.

Black Redstart  (Phoenicurus ochruros) near my entry spot to the Dead Sea.
Blackstart (Oenanthe melanura) not to be confused with Black Redstart. This was shot in Wadi Rum
Hooded wheatear (Oenanthe monacha) my first time seeing a wheatear.
Pale rockfinch or Pale rock sparrow (Carpospiza brachydactyla)
Tristram's starling (Onychognathus tristramii)
White-spectacled bulbul (Pycnonotus xanthopygos)
White-crowned wheatear aka White-crowned black wheatear (Oenanthe leucopyga) looks very similar to Hooded wheatear. Both are shot at Petra.


No comments:

Post a Comment