Sunday, March 12, 2023

Frozen Beauty

I first visited Hokkaido 3 years ago during their winter and my trip was cut short due to the outbreak of COVID-19. I am finally back for more after 3 years to this part of the frozen world. 

The first thing I do when arrived at this snowy city is to play with snow for sure. For people from tropical country, we can only watch it in the movie or play with the artificial snow in the theme park.
My camera's hood started to cover with frost just minutes taken out from my camera bag.
Everything was covered with frost and was shining like diamond under the reflection of sunlight.
From tree branches to grass on the ground are all frosted over.
This is the most beautiful among all, the frosted wooden barrier.



It looks like many tiny glass Christmas tree growing on them.



The sea surface are covered with thick layer of ice too.
I usually saw this on the aircraft window, and now on our windscreen too.
Under sub-zero environment, my drinking water turn to ice too without the refrigerator after I left it in car.

I am sure I will be back for more to witness and enjoy this phenomenon that is impossible for people living in tropical country like me.

























No comments:

Post a Comment