Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My First Experience of Jordan (J1/10)

After visited so many tombs and pyramids, is time for some chage for the following week before going back. My next destination is about an hour flight away from Egypt - Jordan.

Landed in Aman, capital of Jordan just slightly more than an hour.
Since this is my first visit to this kingdom, I use this map from my Jordan pass application for reference.
Comparing with Egypt, the experience in Jordan seem different even though both are quite near each other geographically.
My first stop is Aman, will spend one night here and drive southward to Wadi Rum the next morning.
With the evening peak approaching, the traffic is slightly heavy.
Aman is at a hilly area.
The view from my hostel. It is absolutely beautiful!
Is not difficult walking our way to the city area which is lower. Didn't explore much, just had a quick dinner and trying to have some rest. The journey back to our hostel is a bit tough walking up hill to our hostel. I take it as a training before the visit in coming days where one point of interest to another is even tougher😜


No comments:

Post a Comment