Monday, February 12, 2024

Flight to North Thailand Birding Trip (1)

It was 5 years ago when I last visited North Thailand before the pandemic. I was super exited and looking forward to visit the Land of Smile again soon.

The Lunar New Year is rapidly approaching, and I will be traveling through Changi Airport during that time. The airport has also been adorned with decorations that reflect the Lunar New Year theme, creating a festive atmosphere to welcome the upcoming year.

The shops in the transit area even have a giant Chinese dragon set up. Is the year of the Dragon after all.
When my flight takes off, I can see the sun has risen and a complete view of the airport by the window.
Just before I landed in Chiangmai airport, I spotted a Heart shaped lake! Valentine is also just around the corner, it will be a good idea to spend time with your love one there.
As soon as I landed, head over to a local restaurant for lunch before continuing our journey to Ban Hong of some wildlife adventure.
I have a bowl of "Khao sui", also known as yellow curry noodle that is unique to North Thailand.  Can't wait to start clicking my camera later at Pabanhong Non-Hunting area for some wildlife photography!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment