Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Flower Mania at Doi Angkhang (11/14)

 After leaving the hotel, we headed to Doi Angkhang for our next birdwatching destination.

The Lunar New Year is approaching, and the locals have adorned the area with festive decorations.
The village was adorned with numerous red lanterns.
We went to the Royal Project cafe for lunch. We finished our meal quickly and were eager to explore the garden filled with various flowers.
The entire area was covered with Chamomile flowers!
I was amazed by the sea of flowers.
Taking a closer look at the flowers.
Moving from the white and yellow Chamomile flowers field, I strolled to another part of the garden where flowering plants of different colors were planted.
Another area of the garden featured ornamental cabbage.
The Wedge Leaved Primrose also proved to be a great subject for photography.
Foxgloves served as beautiful ornamental plants in the garden, despite being toxic.
Enthralled by the beauty of the flowers, I almost forgot that my main focus was birdwatching.
I suppose I should catch up with my friends. It seems like they have already spotted some interesting birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment