Saturday, April 27, 2019

Yuehsan Trail

From Songlong Waterfall, we follow Yuehsan Trail to get to Flower Center.
Yuehsan Trail
 Fern, mosses covered the side of the wall along this trail.
Yuehsan Trail
 There are several bridges along the trail but no water flowing below as this is the dry season.

The only macro lens that I carry is the add-on lens for my mobile. These are taken with my mobile phone.
 Another hidden love message(try looking at it upside down if need to).
Yuehsan Trail
Is a nice walk along this trail and I was told this forest has the highest concentration of negative ion in Taiwan that some believes to be good for our health.
Plumbeous Water Redstart
See this cute purple ball again, this male Plumbeous Water Redstart have a brighter colour compare to the female I saw yesterday.
Little Forktail
 Finally get to see this Little Forktail from a shorter distance.
Little Forktail
 I wonder what did it get for breakfast this morning?
Little Forktail
More of them along the trail as we make our way to the Flower Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment