Sunday, April 28, 2019

Flower Center of Sun Link Sea

Visiting this Flower Center of Sun Link Sea bring back my memories of Keukenhof of Holland.
 There is a windmill as the part of the garden landscape here too.
 Looking at these tulip flowers that in multiple colour will really brings up one spirit. They are carefully & neatly arranged to give a maximum visual experience.
 From orange colour one of my favourite
 to yellow, purple and not forgetting the all time favorite...
 the pink colour.

 Red & White! Flag colour of Singapore...  :)
 What is your favorite colour?
Other than tulips, the garden also have a retail shop that visitor can buy unique plants/bonsai such as this one that looks like ginseng.
Since Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I bought a pair of flower pot in the shape of mandarin oranges. I should have buy more... so many ask me where I got these after seeing them when back to Singapore.

Spring is really coming, bees are out busy collecting nectar.

After visiting Holland, I means Flower Center, is time to get ready to travel to our next destination - Chiayi. We will stop over at Chiayi to get ready for another birding exploration in a wetland not far from here. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment