Monday, July 22, 2019

Krung Ching Waterfall Birding

After the wet start to my trip, it was a great morning with sun shine on the very 1st bird for today. It is also my target bird - Green broadbill!
Green broadbill
I have been trying to get a good look to this green beauty for a while without success. The appearance of this bird right infront of me in the morning really make my day!
Asian Fairy Bluebird
A female Asian Fairy Bluebird quietly feeding on the fruits.
Blue eared barbet
As compare, this Blue eared barbet make known to all that she is coming to feed. Follow the call, I can easily pin-point her location.
Crimson Breasted Flowerpecker
2nd flowerpecker of the trip is this - Crimson Breasted Flowerpecker
Black Giant Squirrel
A Black Giant Squirrel joining the fun.
Chestnut Breasted Malkoha
 Excitement after excitement, next to appear is the Chestnut Breasted Malkoha.
Asian Paradise Flycatcher
I didn't expect to see this white morphed of Asian Paradise Flycatcher here!
Asian Paradise Flycatcher
Not to mention with the long breeding tail.
Crimson Sunbird
A nice male Crimson Sunbird stop by for this flower.
Streak Eared Bulbul
With this Streak Eared Bulbul, is time to take a lunch break with our tomyam instant noodle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment