Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Heading To North Thailand for Green Gems

It was a rather "busy" month for me with trips back to back. Merely a week after return from my Bali diving trip, I am on the move again and this time round flying north to Thailand. This was a last minute decision after received a call from my friend that I must go as this may be the best chance to see the green gems of North Thailand. They are very timid & illusive and I so far have not been able to have a glimpse of it.
I took the early morning flight so that I can go straight to the birding sight once I arrive at Chiangmai.
Can't remember how many trip have I been to Chiangmai, each time I will bring back different images of bird species.
The journey to the birding site is about 4 hours away, as usual we stop by for lunch before continue our journey to Doi Ankang.
Ice blended mango juice as dessert.
A new Japan garden (didn't see it the last time I was here), is time for a toilet break in this new park.
Cute toilet sign.
Another view of the garden.
Is time to set up my camera after 10 hours since I left my house this morning. I didn't take long for my target bird to appear right in front of me.
Just after a few photos, it started to rain. So we cut short the trip and proceed to check-in to the hotel at Fang.
Time to go for my favorite Thai cuisine after check-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment