Sunday, October 20, 2019

Back To Bali Within A Month

Merely after a month return from my last dive in Bali, I am back again! 
The route to our dive resort still fresh in my mind. Especially this view of the valley.
So as the majestic Mt Agong.
I stay in the different resort for this trip. Is exactly opposite to the famous Liberty wreck dive site.
After checking in, we get our dive gears ready for diving the next day.
I was here last month! The famous Liberty wreck entry point.
I did a quick intro to my friends who are having their fist dive in Bali.
Diving in this part of Bali, the wave at the shore made entry more chllenging.
After the shore, we take a stroll of this small dive village under the glorious evening sun.
Our room come with private balcony perfect for chit-chat and do star watching!
I even have this milky way taken right from the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment