Friday, November 8, 2019

Back to Bali Big Blue Pt 3

Super excited that I will be back to the dive site that is so interesting. Ever since I first dive at this site last month, I been waiting to dive here again whenever I can. This is the site for those who loves much diving and looking for all the tiny creatures.
Ambon Scorpion Fish
What an interesting find. So good to see this weird looking Ambon Scorpion Fish! Another fish that able to 'walk' with their fins.
Phyllidia ocellata
There are lots of nudis too. Such as this Phyllidia ocellata nudibranch.
Goniobranchus Coi
Another amazing looking nudibranch - Goniobranchus Coi
Mexichromis mariei
I will never get tired of taking nudibranch photos. Another beautiful nudi - Mexichromis mariei
Nembrotha kubaryana
An Nembrotha kubaryana hanging on to the hydroid in strong current.
skeleton shrimp
Another interesting find! This skeleton shrimp almost invisible taking shelter on hydroid. Not to mention the tiny size of just few millimeters.
When diving in this part of the world, very high chance that you will find something that not in any guide book. Such as this un-describe Eubranchus sp. nudibranch.
Familiar? Does it looks like a Pikachu? Another interesting nudibranch that undescribe - Thecacera sp.
Yet another un-describe species of Eubranchus
I really don't know what I am looking when see them underwater. About 3-4mm with strong current, really not sure what I am taking and only can see the details when I view it on my pc. Yet another Costesiella sp. that you won't find it in any guide book.
This pair is probably Costasiella kuroshima?
Costasiella usagi
This Costasiella usagi really looks like a sheep. I am sure will go back to Bali for more! Just can't get enough of all this cute little, tiny creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment