Thursday, November 7, 2019

Back to Bali Big Blue Pt 2

2nd time in a month do have advantage. Knowing what to expect and I have more target in mind after my last dive few weeks ago. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow dives as I have special request to dive at a place I like it very much during my last visit here. 
Even though I really look forward to tomorrow dive, that doesn't mean today diving will be boring. Turtle sighting for my first dive. What a good start of this diving trip.
This creature is almost invisible when first saw it underwater. Is a benthic ctenophore or more commonly known as Comb Jellies or Sea Gooseberries.
A very colourful giant clamp
A huge Emperor Angelfish
Saw this fish that 'walk' at the bottom of the sea.
No surprises why this crab is called Orang Utang crab.
Egg ribbon of Spanish Dancer nudibranch.
Another well camouflage Short-fin Lionfish
Possibly a Triviidae (sea snail)
An octopus is out to hunt for food. I will say this is a good dive and not boring at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment