Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Long Awaited Bali Trip

The last time I came here for my diving trip was almost a decade ago! Is good to be back and much has changed since then.
Giant Subahu
A huge Giant Subahu statue was at the Arrival Hall to welcome visitors to this beautiful island paradise.
Our resort is over the North-East of Bali and will definitely travel through Tista and we stop for a quick photo session with everybody take out their mobile phone.
This is one of the nice view of Bali with paddy field on the hill slope.
My resort is about 10km further north of the popular dive spot of Tulamben beach. Is a very quiet and relax resort.
Tomorrow this corner will be full of our wet suits.
The tank is all ready for our diving starting tomorrow.
Frangipani
You will never missed this Frangipani flowers in Bali. They are planted almost by every family here in Bali.
2 locals having a nice time fishing just outside our resort.
This is not my birding trip but when I saw this Great Bill Heron, I can only capture it with my mobile phone.
Such a beautiful sea shore!
This will be our diving entry point tomorrow morning.
Took this shot after the sun set and during the Nautical Twilight. Isn't it beautiful?
When the night falls, this big gecko took over our outdoor toilet. Waiting for insects that attracted by the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment