Saturday, June 1, 2019

My Another New Birding Spot - Chiang Dao of North Thailand

These photos have been saved in my hard disk for 6 months and finally get to start processing it.
The entry point to this new birding spot of me is through Chiang Mai. Silk Air is the only direct flight to Chiangmai from Singapore.
The journey to Chiang Dao is about 3 hours. While on the way, we stop by at this cafe for lunch.
The owner not just know how to cook, and is good in landscaping too.
Khao Soi (creamy coconut curry noodle soup)
Well, visit North Thailand must always have Khao Soi (coconut curry noodle soup). I have one as my lunch.
My birding for the next 2 days is around this river.
My accommodation have a nice view too - really 开门见山. Which literally "open the door , get to see the mountain"
Chiang Dao
 This place have a viewing platform that is good for star gazing at night. I will try my luck to night.
Chiang Dao
This is the shot that I can't get in Singapore, almost no spot is totally without light pollution. I guess, I have to invest a wide angle lens next. This is the best that I can get with my 28mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment