Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Yehliu Geopark

It was another wet morning, but the weather improved as we get closer to Yehliu Geopark. 
The sunlight is shinning through the thick cloud created this beautiful scene.
One down side of going to Yehliu for bird watching is having to go through the narrow entrance and walkway for the first part of the park. As usual, the whole walkway is packed with tourists. I have to walk slowly and careful not to accidentally knock anyone down with my big camera bag.
Once I get passed the geo formation, the next part of the park is rather empty. That's when the actual  birding start.
A little egret was hunting alone at a tidal pool.
peregrine falcon
Just when I was about to climb the steep stairs on the direction to the lighthouse, I saw 2 peregrine falcon.
Pale Thrus
Saw this Pale Thrush yesterday at Botanical Garden also on a fruiting tree.
A very cute Japanese White-eye playing hide and seek with me.
Rock Trush
There is no better place to look for Rock Thrush on rock surface.
One hour just pass without me knowing and is time to meet my friends at the entrance for shopping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment