Monday, August 3, 2009

Birds of My Taiwan Trip Pt 3

This is Part 3 of the birds photo of my Taiwan trip back in April earlier this year. You may read Part 1 & Part 2 here.Spotted Dove were quite common in Taiwan too. An Eurasian Nuthatch.When we drove pass this 'green tunnel' the swiftlet covered the whole road hunting for insect from the paddies field next to the road.Found this just fledged juvenile bird. I have no idea what bird is this.These were most likely flock of rock pigeon.Steere's Liocichla


A very small & cute White eye.
Streak-breasted Scimitar BabblerTaiwan YuhinaTawny-flanked PriniaAn femala Vinaceous rosefinchWhite wagtail

I also saw some other birds that are kept in the enclosure such as Taiwan Blue Magpie, Golden pheasant, Bamboo patridge, Swinhoe's pheasant, Reevees pheasant so I will not post there photos here.

2 comments: