Monday, January 30, 2023

Cruise on River Nile (E8/25)

One of the favourite things to do when visiting Egypt is to take a cruise at Nile. So many movies are some what getting their idea from cruise at Nile and "Death on Nile" being the latest. 

I can't wait to board the cruise after the over night train from Cairo. Is time to get a good lunch and shower!
My very first photo taken on board of my cruise of River Nile.
After a quick wash up, we head to the canteen for lunch. The food are served buffet style.
Starts my lunch with varieties of salads.
There are good selections cater to people of different diet need, be it vegetarian or no sea food, etc. The food may be included in the cruise package, however not for drinks. Drinking water, soft drinks or alchohor are charge separately. 
Is time to enjoy a good shower after the satisfied lunch and prepare to visit my very 1st ancient temple later.


No comments:

Post a Comment