Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hidden message on the snow

Out exploring on a snow field for the very first time is like a kid going to a theme park for the very first time. Everything is new and just waiting to be discovered.
I don't remember I ever lie down flat on the ground and took a photo of a grass field. The feeling is so different here perhaps it is covered with snow instead of mud.
 Hmmmmm... who leave behind this direction mark on the snow? What will I see if I follow these marks?
 More marks on the snow and of different shape and types.
 These are different from the earlier marks that looks like arrow.
 This looks like there are more than one individual cross here.
I leave my 2 foot prints here too. It seem that this is the popular crossing. 4 types of marks can be seen crossing here.
One of the marks are leave behind by none other than red fox! How cool could that be. The minute I finish my writing on the snow, this red fox appear just a meter away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment