Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Morning at Sungai Buluh

I went over to SBWR this morning and the first bird that excite me was this Milky Stork (Mycteria cinerea). It is such a beautiful bird feeding alone and doesn't mind I take photo in a very short distance.

There are lots of waders feeding near the water edge quite far from the hide. Perhaps when high tide the water will force them to move nearer to the hide or observation screen so that can get a clearer picture of them.
Have not been seeing Little Heron for a while and I saw several of them this morning.
Last week when I was at Borneo Kinabatangan area, I saw the very cute and small Plain Pygmy squirrel that weight not more than 20g!! This is the local squirrel equally cute too! This is a young Plantain Squirrel.
I saw this Yellow Vented Bulbul while on my way to the car park.
I'm so surprise to meet Peiting there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment