Friday, March 1, 2019

Manta Travel North to Taiwan

The plan for this trip started all the way back in June 2017 after  蔚藍手札 visited Singapore. We both agree that our cross-over stories should continue and yes the idea of the switching universe was born (Manta-verse mainly about little red dot in South East Asia and 蔚藍手札-verse mainly happened in another island 3000+km away Northeast of Manta-verse).
When I first got my boarding pass with Sanrio theme, I wasn’t expecting any unusual service or treatment on my flight to Taipei.
I was presently surprise to be welcome by all the Sanrio characters upon stepping into the aircraft.
Welcome on board by Hello Kitty.
The pillow & the earphone in Sanrio theme too.
My spidy first encounter with Sanrio characters, can’t resist and try to get close to Hello Kitty.

The safety message & personal entertainment system are all filled with Sanrio theme.
Who on earth will want to use this “Sickness bag”. They are just too cute for that…
Just when I started to cool down after all the excitement, here comes another excitement.
The Hello Kitty meal!
Another surprise to freshen me up with this Hello Kitty rinsing cup before touching down to Taipei airport.
The very 1st thing to check out upon arriving in Taipei... visit 7-11! We have this in Singapore but not the full range. So many varieties that is not available in Singapore. I even have 5 different bubble tea at one night during my stay in Taiwan! How crazy is it to chase this all the way to Taiwan? Well, this is just the beginning of our super exciting birding trip 3000km away from Singapore. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment