Saturday, November 29, 2008

Where is the monsoon?

I thought I could save some electricity by not turning on the air-con at night. The mini me keep nagging at me for switching off the air-con and at last I give in...

What happen to the monsoon? Traditionally, last quarter of the year is always a wet season with cold wind blowing from north. December is just around the corner and I have yet to enjoy my winter cold weather in Singapore.

I don't have the rain fall data but I strongly believe that compare to same time previous years, it definitely lower for 2008. Since bike is my mode of transportation for the past donkey years, I remember I will need to put on raincoat during this time of the year and once it rains, it usually took few days before you able to say hello to sunny day again.

Well, I'm still asking the same question. Is the monsoon really here already???

No comments:

Post a Comment